The 12 Hour Grand Circle Island Tourour signature island tour Experience is far from the typical version offered by other tour operators and hotels. Fondly regarded as the "Dawn til Dusk" tour (10 to 12 hrs!) this customized adventure is our longest and most extensive tour, and the ultimate way to see and explore the Entire island paradise of Tobago IN a vehicle! Looking for our 8 hour tour? See here.
experience the whole island
The sheer length of this tour provides the perfect opportunity to fully engross yourself in the true and genuine Tobago, local style. You will delight in the awe-inspiring sightseeing along both the Atlantic and Caribbean coasts.
See it all from the luxuriant rainforests to magnificent secluded beaches, invigorating waterfalls, and commemorated sites, where you can revel in the cool island breeze and the captivating panoramic views.
Popular tour themes include:
- Sun, Sea & Snaps – picture-perfect views and postcard beaches as you swim and snorkel for as long as you like!
- Outdoor Adventurer – go off the beaten track, and jump into Argyle waterfall, and a couple others, take the stairway to heaven to lovely Pirate’s Bay
- The Call of Nature – bird-watching, picnicking and hiking in the oldest protected rainforest in the western hemisphere.
- History Buff – focusing on the island’s forts, colonisation, cultural developments, and how these have shaped today’s economic landscape, political outlook and general culture of Tobago.
- Foodie’s Delight – sample ‘Trinbago’ street food like doubles and bake and shark, enjoy wood-fired clay oven breads (when available), coconuts, peanut punch, ice cream and local wines, eat seasonal fruit right from the tree.
- Lesser Visited – deserted, secluded beaches, hidden trails, rivers and waterfalls, caves and amazing restaurants that only locals know about.
Or create your own theme – let us know what you are most interested in and we’ll build a more personalised itinerary around you, while keeping the majority of standard sites and locations of the tour. Anything goes and is accommodated for on this super long, chock-full day of adventure!
Here is why this island tour is a cut above the rest:
- It is the longest tour, ranging from 10 to 12 hrs in length (you choose the pick up time, between 6 and 7:30 a.m)
- It is ALL-INCLUSIVE. All refreshments, snacks, alcohol, food and entrance fees are included
- It is custom-designed by you, based on your preferences
- You enjoy the moments and we provide photos of your day
- INTIMATE with your comfort in mind, we cater a personal tour guide for your group of up to 6 people, no large groups. The tour is very much YOUR tour. No mixing. IDEAL FOR COUPLES
- Only island tour with no minimum, single bookings accepted. (Small single supplement added on Book for One button)
- On The Grand Circle Island Tours only, kids 12 and under are always free (lunch and entrance fee to Argyle Falls excluded)
- Groups of 4-6 people or more receive an extra special bonus! Please inquire
- No refunds for rainy days, however free rescheduling during your vacation!
We contact you AFTER YOU BOOK for your input in helping to build your perfect day.
PLACES WE CAN VISIT ON THE TOUR
inclusive of pick up and drop off anywhere in tobago, Lunch, all snacks (doubles, coconuts, ice cream, etc) refreshments, alcoholic beverages and entrance fee to Argyle Falls
Please inform tour guide of any food allergies.
comfy wear, swimwear, towel, change of clothes
comfy shoes, sandals, flip flops, water shoes
suntan lotion and/or hat
6 a.m. –
6 – 6:30 p.m.
Cost: US $225 per person (for 2 or more people)
US $250 for single person
We contact you AFTER YOU BOOK for your input in helping to build your perfect day.
The best tour ever For the best best tour of Tobago hands down @islandgirltourstt... read moreLadybaptiste12/22/2019
Next level customer service From start to finish David went over and above. I... read more111davidg1/24/2020
An Experience of a Lifetime! Trevor and I travelled to Tobago at the end of... read moreTobagoRocks8/12/2019
An Exceptional! Unforgettable Tour of Tobago! Thank you Mia! Though it rained a tad, that did... read moremiaara6/17/2019
Castara Bay Night Tour This was our second tour with David after the full... read more198jatinderp9/22/2019
tour *****My family and I had a great time with David.... read more890sherryk3/15/2020
Excellent!!!!! We did 2 days worth of tours with David including... read more239allysonb11/30/2019
Awesome #1 Island Tour on Tobago Firstly if you are considering a tour operator on Tobago... read moreDavidF196910/22/2019
Perfect family adventure!! If I was to say David was a great host... read moreslickstee110/07/2019
The best day tour. Fantastic day out with David who has been a great... read moreBelindaM75310/26/2019
Exhilarating tour - Tobago in a day We opted for a shortened version of 9 hours. ... read moreheathbrowntours2/09/2020
Chasing waterfalls Excellent day with family and island girl tours would recommend... read more845galeg2/28/2020
A TRUE TASTE OF THE ISLAND!!! The tour was what you expect from an experienced professional... read moreRishi R6/11/2019
A Must Do in Tobago The Island Girl Tour service was truly incredible. David provided... read morelisalae1/14/2020
Paradise Found My wife and I travelled to Tobago in March 2019... read morejewels13886/10/2019
Adventure awaits! If you are looking for an entire day of nonstop... read moreCarlyKay881/03/2020
Above & beyond! If you’re looking for a tour guide who is knowledgeable,... read moreP3037MZelizabetha11/07/2019
Second Tour was as Excellent as the FIrst! We loved the Grand Island Tour when we visited Tobago... read moreTom E3/26/2020
Perfect Island Tour I booked this tour on-line from the UK. David contacted... read moreablacksoul10/12/2019
Fantastic Tobago Tour with Island Girl Tours TT David was an excellent host and curated a terrific day... read moresumie10810/25/2019
Outstanding Tour of Tobago My family started off our week in Tobago with the... read moreTom E8/11/2019
Waterfalls tour On behalf of my family and i would like... read moreW4594WSelizabeths2/27/2020
Wine and Dine and Have a Great Time! David was an excellent tour guide. We traveled the... read moreaneokly7/24/2019
I love Tobago! This is my second trip to Tobago, this time with... read moreSabrina C10/19/2019
You can also check out our video reviews here.
See more tours
Experience the unknown, unseen parts of Tobago frequented by locals. After you have seen all the tourist favourites like Englishman’s Bay and Castara... discover beaches, rivers, waterfalls, and trails you have never heard about. A true mystery tour, come ready for...
A day of culture and history followed by a delectable late lunch at Tobago's finest Italian restaurant. Working with “Team Museum” (members include historians, librarians, the National Archives of Trinidad and Tobago, Tobago Historical Museum, and National Trust), we...
Experience the magnificent northwestern coast of Tobago in a speedboat and be amazed at the beauty of this island. See fascinating landscapes, caves, secluded beaches, blow holes, spectacular spindrifts, coastline vegetation, and even a waterfall that empties into the...
Spend the day visiting a few of the lesser-known waterfalls in Tobago. For a small island, Tobago is replete with many waterfalls, from the Atlantic side to the Caribbean side and all through the Main Ridge Forest. Some of them are easily accessible while others...
We head out to the charming fishing village of Castara for 5p.m. to enjoy happy hour cocktails at a gorgeous resort in the hills that overlooks Castara Bay. Sit around the hummingbird feeders, as we welcome the coming of twilight with arguably the best sunset...
A shorter customized experience from our Signature 12 Hour tour for you to enjoy the entire island of Tobago.
Hop onto a glass-bottom boat and savour the fresh, energizing sea breezes, while admiring the reefs and colourful underwater life on the way to Little Tobago Island.
A nature walk like no other! Immerse yourself among the flora and fauna of the oldest protected forest reserve in the Western Hemisphere. Revel in the many species of incredible birds you will see on the way.
An ancient and sacred ritual. Witness the nesting of Leatherback and Hawksbill turtles and be mesmerized!
Snorkel or grab a drink and just chillax. This turquoise playground offers a variety of brightly coloured tropical fish and more than 40 species of coral.
Leave Us A Review & Check Us Out On TripAdvisor