The 12 Hour Grand Circle Island Tourour signature island tour Experience is far from the typical version offered by other tour operators and hotels. Fondly regarded as the "Dawn til Dusk" tour (10 to 12 hrs!) this customized adventure is our longest and most extensive tour, and the ultimate way to see and explore the Entire island paradise of Tobago IN a vehicle! Looking for our 8 hour tour? See here.
experience the whole island
The sheer length of this tour provides the perfect opportunity to fully engross yourself in the true and genuine Tobago, local style. You will delight in the awe-inspiring sightseeing along both the Atlantic and Caribbean coasts.
See it all from the luxuriant rainforests to magnificent secluded beaches, invigorating waterfalls, and commemorated sites, where you can revel in the cool island breeze and the captivating panoramic views.
Popular tour themes include:
- Sun, Sea & Snaps – picture-perfect views and postcard beaches as you swim and snorkel for as long as you like!
- Outdoor Adventurer – go off the beaten track, and jump into Argyle waterfall, and a couple others, take the stairway to heaven to lovely Pirate’s Bay
- The Call of Nature – bird-watching, picnicking and hiking in the oldest protected rainforest in the western hemisphere.
- History Buff – focusing on the island’s forts, colonisation, cultural developments, and how these have shaped today’s economic landscape, political outlook and general culture of Tobago.
- Foodie’s Delight – sample ‘Trinbago’ street food like doubles and bake and shark, enjoy wood-fired clay oven breads (when available), coconuts, peanut punch, ice cream and local wines, eat seasonal fruit right from the tree.
- Lesser Visited – deserted, secluded beaches, hidden trails, rivers and waterfalls, caves and amazing restaurants that only locals know about.
Or create your own theme – let us know what you are most interested in and we’ll build a more personalised itinerary around you, while keeping the majority of standard sites and locations of the tour. Anything goes and is accommodated for on this super long, chock-full day of adventure!
Here is why this island tour is a cut above the rest:
- It is the longest tour, ranging from 10 to 12 hrs in length (you choose the pick up time, between 6 and 7:30 a.m)
- It is ALL-INCLUSIVE. All refreshments, snacks, alcohol, food and entrance fees are included
- It is custom-designed by you, based on your preferences
- You enjoy the moments and we provide photos of your day
- INTIMATE with your comfort in mind, we cater a personal tour guide for your group of up to 6 people, no large groups. The tour is very much YOUR tour. No mixing. IDEAL FOR COUPLES
- Only island tour with no minimum, single bookings accepted. (Small single supplement added on Book for One button)
- On The Grand Circle Island Tours only, kids 12 and under are always free (lunch and entrance fee to Argyle Falls excluded)
- Groups of 4-6 people or more receive an extra special bonus! Please inquire
- No refunds for rainy days, however free rescheduling during your vacation!
We contact you AFTER YOU BOOK for your input in helping to build your perfect day.
PLACES WE CAN VISIT ON THE TOUR
inclusive of pick up and drop off anywhere in tobago, Lunch, all snacks (doubles, coconuts, ice cream, etc) refreshments, alcoholic beverages and entrance fee to Argyle Falls
Please inform tour guide of any food allergies.
comfy wear, swimwear, towel, change of clothes
comfy shoes, sandals, flip flops, water shoes
suntan lotion and/or hat
6 a.m. –
6 – 6:30 p.m.
Cost: US $225 per person (for 2 or more people)
US $250 for single person
We contact you AFTER YOU BOOK for your input in helping to build your perfect day.
Remarkable Tour with a Six Star Guide Had two days of tours with David - first day... read moreChristopher V1/01/2020
Tobago Goodness Wow!
That sums it up in one word.
David is the... read moretrinib0y1/13/2021
Amazing Tour Operators Our guide, David, was fantastic, as well as fun and... read moreAnil B7/04/2019
Family Getaway This was a fantastic family outing. Our host David was... read moretrinib0y6/12/2019
Superb Island Tour Experience with Birthday Celebrations My mom, my sister and I thoroughly enjoyed our island... read moreCaribbeanGirl227/30/2019
Vacation David is truly the best. I've been to Tobago at... read moreRianna N8/29/2019
Tobago Couples Vacation BEWARE! If you tour with Island Girl Tours, you may... read moreBettiCrokka1/05/2020
First Time Visit All I can say is that this was a five-star... read moreY6504YJdeans1/17/2020
Relax Hola soy de Venezuela...Quiero agradecer a David por su atencion... read moreMariluzmalvacia11/11/2019
Best way to see Tobago in a Day I thought I had seen Tobago- until I went on... read more61carolynf8/28/2020
Waterfalls tour On behalf of my family and i would like... read moreW4594WSelizabeths2/27/2020
New Year with a difference Without a doubt this experience with David, from Island Girl... read morecrystalhD379VN1/26/2020
An amazing informative Tour of Tobago We had such a great time on The Grand Circle... read moreCarol D12/30/2019
They don’t come any better David was amazing. We all instantly hit it off.... read more248brandona1/04/2020
We highly recommend Island Girl Tours! Our group of six had the pleasure of enjoying the... read moremstgsmall3/16/2020
Bleaky weather, sunshine tour guide! Nothing was left out! A full day on tour, a... read moreCAM_Trini2/20/2021
David is a real star My family went to Tobago for week and wanted... read morejchavezfield4/12/2020
Guaranteed great day out We did a island tour it was amazing. David knew... read moreSUE H6/24/2019
Best tours in all of Tobago! My friends and I visited Tobago in May and I... read moreTess E6/11/2019
Perfect family adventure!! If I was to say David was a great host... read moreRosschapell10/07/2019
Above & beyond! If you’re looking for a tour guide who is knowledgeable,... read moreP3037MZelizabetha11/07/2019
An Experience of a Lifetime! Trevor and I travelled to Tobago at the end of... read moreTobagoRocks8/12/2019
Just great! I contacted David of islandgirl tours after being stood up... read moreDani_Bonval11/04/2019
Wow! I went down to Tobago and booked Island Girl Tours... read moreClutch_The_Wire8/17/2019
Lovely day out. We decided on the shortened 9 hour tour.
David asked... read moresuedeakin2/15/2020
TOP TOBAGO TOUR Me and my husband spent three days on Tobago. David... read moreEmilySkimmer6/23/2019
Excellent service! We are an established travel agency from Greece and we... read moreweathergirl7512/30/2019
ESCAPING covid THE RIGHT WAY! An amazing time! During the Covid shut down and borders... read moreanna_trini_pixie1/16/2021
The Best Tour Ever Let me begin by saying I am not even sure... read moreNicagyaltravels1/01/2020
Davids Caribbean Coastal Tour was fantastic! Doing the coastal tour was completely surreal, we got to... read moreZLSDF991/21/2020
You can also check out our video reviews here.
See more tours
Experience the unknown, unseen parts of Tobago frequented by locals. After you have seen all the tourist favourites like Englishman’s Bay and Castara... discover beaches, rivers, waterfalls, and trails you have never heard about. A true mystery tour, come ready for...
A day of culture and history followed by a delectable late lunch at Tobago's finest Italian restaurant. Working with “Team Museum” (members include historians, librarians, the National Archives of Trinidad and Tobago, Tobago Historical Museum, and National Trust), we...
Experience the magnificent northwestern coast of Tobago in a speedboat and be amazed at the beauty of this island. See fascinating landscapes, caves, secluded beaches, blow holes, spectacular spindrifts, coastline vegetation, and even a waterfall that empties into the...
Spend the day visiting a few of the lesser-known waterfalls in Tobago. For a small island, Tobago is replete with many waterfalls, from the Atlantic side to the Caribbean side and all through the Main Ridge Forest. Some of them are easily accessible while others...
We head out to the charming fishing village of Castara for 5p.m. to enjoy happy hour cocktails at a gorgeous resort in the hills that overlooks Castara Bay. Sit around the hummingbird feeders, as we welcome the coming of twilight with arguably the best sunset...
A shorter customized experience from our Signature 12 Hour tour for you to enjoy the entire island of Tobago.
Hop onto a glass-bottom boat and savour the fresh, energizing sea breezes, while admiring the reefs and colourful underwater life on the way to Little Tobago Island.
A nature walk like no other! Immerse yourself among the flora and fauna of the oldest protected forest reserve in the Western Hemisphere. Revel in the many species of incredible birds you will see on the way.
An ancient and sacred ritual. Witness the nesting of Leatherback and Hawksbill turtles and be mesmerized!
Snorkel or grab a drink and just chillax. This turquoise playground offers a variety of brightly coloured tropical fish and more than 40 species of coral.
Leave Us A Review & Check Us Out On TripAdvisor